Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Egypt
FIELD OF CONTRIBUTION
Enova is the regional leader in integrated energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients. It provides performance-based Energy & Facilities Management solutions that help customers achieve their financial, operational, and environmental targets. With over 3,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees, Enova serves a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial and healthcare sectors across the region.
Enova was created in 2002 as a joint venture between Majid Al Futtaim and Veolia. Majid Al Futtaim is the leading shopping malls, communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Veolia is a global leader in optimized resource management, designing and providing water, waste, and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
By reducing one of the largest expenses faced by the industry, Enova excel in sustaining its industrial clients’ growth and supporting them on their sustainability journey to positively impact the triple bottom line: customer-centric solution that integrates Facilities Management & Energy Performance Contract (services can also be provided separately)
- incl. real-time monitroing through Hubgrade:
- incl. digitalized Asset & Performance Management:
- incl. 24/7 Customer Service Center:
- incl. Quality & Safety promise:
- incl. thermal & HD drone inspections
- optional add-on: on-site Solar PV plant
- optional add-on: Indoor Environmental Quality solutions, incl. Indoor Air Quality
Strata Manufacturing PJSC
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Production Maintenance Services, Facilities Management Services, and Production Support Services on site
What we did:
A team of 41 members of staff was mobilized over a one-month period, bringing together experienced in-house resources and expert profiles from overseas to cater to the specific needs of the facilities. The team is headed by our in-house expert, certified for Vibration Analysis (Category II) and Asset Reliability Practitioner (Category I).
Facilities Maintenance Services:
- HVAC systems including chillers, FAHU, heat exchangers
- HV, LV and UPS assets
- Fire alarm and firefighting systems
- Special predictive maintenance
- Energy conservation
Production Maintenance Services:
- Computer Numerical Control machines
- Ply cutters
- Non-Destructive Testing systems
- Laser projection system
- Centralized vacuum systems
- Centralized compressed air
- Centralized N2 generation system
- Raw production materials
- Final assembly equipment
- Increasing Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
- Decreasing Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
Production Support Service:
Enova committed to continuous improvement from the outset of the contract and ensured a smooth handover, guaranteeing seamless manufacturing and processes operations throughout. Strata’s management has full visibility on the performance of our onsite team and on the achievement of Service Level Agreements with our Performance Management System. Combined with our expertise, our approach to multi-technical services delivery has yielded:
- High equipment availability, reliability, and performance
- Low reactive and breakdown maintenance tasks
- Strict compliance with Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Qualitative and efficient predictive maintenance programs
Children's Cancer Hospital 57357
The Children’s Cancer Hospital in Egypt, also known locally as Hospital 57357, is a state-of-the-art pediatric oncology hospital. Established in 2007, this unique healthcare institution relies on the overwhelming generosity of donors to deliver free, comprehensive quality care to children with cancer. The Children’s Cancer Hospital was looking for a partner with a strong technical background to manage its assets and guarantee the best level of comfort to patients and personnel.
What we did:
On the first of January 2019, Enova took over the Operation and Maintenance of the hospital’s electrical, HVAC and mechanical systems, after mobilizing 52 members of staff within 45 days.
The initial asset tagging and condition survey began shortly after, paving the way for the implementation of Enova’s CAFM system. Handheld devices were deployed on site from the start, to provide the hospital with accurate asset collection and tagging.
Within a month, all assets were tagged and uploaded in the CAFM system, and all Planned Preventive Maintenance plans activated. Combined, the integration of the CAFM system and handheld devices provides the hospital with an effective Performance Management System (PMS).
Enova also manages specialized subcontractors delivering services such as the maintenance of chillers, boilers, dry transformers, and UPS. Subcontractors are also subjected to the Performance Management System, to ensure that all parties are measured against the same indicators.
During the first few months of operations, Enova achieved considerable improvements to the safety and performance of operations on site:
- Extensive Health & Safety induction of all staff members to ensure the strict respect of rules and regulations at all times
- Installation of eye washers, safety showers and an automatic chemical dosing system in the chemical dosing areas to improve the safety of technicians
- Implementation of additional precautions to prevent the risk of legionella
- Inspection and repair of the solar tank’s fire fighting system
- Refurbishment of the HVAC network and the ductwork insulation to reduce energy use
- Upgrade of an electrical substation
- Installation of LED fold luminaires on the roof of the main building for more efficient lighting
Enova also lent its full support in the successful renewal of the hospital’s Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation.
Every year, Sharjah International Airport welcomes more than 11 million passengers and handles over 148,000 tonnes of freight. As an international travel hub, operating in a global market, Sharjah International Airport appreciates the need to be flexible to meet customers’ needs. The pursuit of continuous improvement is achieved through heavy investments in infrastructure, quality services and professional training – all aimed at ensuring the comfort, security and safety of the airport’s clients. It is by sharing these common objectives and through the integration of human resources and systems that Enova supports Sharjah International Airport in reaching and exceeding their goals.
What we did:
Building Energy Efficiency Services (BEES) – Reliability: Enova has been offering Facilities Management services to Sharjah International Airport since 2011, achieving contract renewal in 2016. The scope of the project includes the implementation and update of Standard Operations Procedures, full technical services covering civil, air-conditioning, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems and specialized airports operation systems, including air navigation service providers, airfield ground lighting systems, baggage handling systems, baggage X-ray scanners, critical aircraft ground services and airport infrastructure systems. All work activities are conducted in compliance with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) regulations.
Reduced maintenance costs
- Integrated asset management
- Maximize in-house employee’s potential
- Focus on core activities
- Maximized safety and comfort of end users
10-year partnership anniversary in 2021